Monday, December 22, 2008

Not much longer!

Hey everybody,

You don't have much longer to wait for us to post the sex of the baby. We told my parents last week. It was great. They were pleased and mom cried (just broke down and cried!). We videoed it, David is editing it (nerd alert!) and we'll post it after we tell Claire tomorrow night. I can't wait!!!

We had a good visit in Gasburg. It's still a little weird going to dad and mom's new house. 23 years of one house is a hard habit to break. :) But it's starting to feel like "home" and is cozy. The boys and their wifeys were there. Matt was working 2-10 and Robert worked Saturday night. He came in Sunday morning. We were all there for church Sunday. It's so cool to see all of us sitting together. I'm a little sappy about my family and LOVE it when we're all there.

Dad was sick until Sunday. We thought it was food poisoning from eating at Pino's. But it was over in 48 hours and Megan called me last night to say mom had it now. We're all praying the rest of us don't get it.

We got home about 10:30 last night. I slept in and did laundry so we can re-pack and head to Yorktown tomorrow when I get off work. I got my hair cut today! I've been wanting to cut it but wasn't sure if it was just the hormones talking. :) I got just a few inches off the bottom and evened out the layers a bit. I'm pleased with it.

Baby has been moving more and more. Well, it's probably moving the same amount but I can feel it more. It was a little slow yesterday until I got in bed. Then it moved like crazy!!! It was so neat. I love feeling it move around. Other people can feel it from the outside now. David gets so excited when he feels it. and I had mom running around the house to come feel it before the baby stopped last week. :) I've finally graduated to maternity pants. I should have done it a few weeks ago! They're so comfy!! I went to the motherhood store in Rocky Mount on the way to Gasburg Wed. and got a pair of black pants and a pair of jeans. They aren't long lengths so the jeans are a little short, but they'll do until I can order some long lengths online. NOBODY carries talls in the store!!! I guess only petite women get pregnant and need new pants. :) It's a conspiracy.

I'm off to re-pack and get everything ready for the trip to Yorktown. Have a great Christmas!!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry no tall pants....it's a shame....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better, regular pants are too long for me and petite are too short, so I'm stuck in an awkward place too. I can't wear flat, comfy shoes because my legs are too short and my pants drag the floor. :/ Good luck finding tall pants! I've done lots of shopping online...it's great!

    -Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I need tall pants myseld and have a hard time finding them. . .UGH! Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete