Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Cards

I am so excited about the offer Shutterfly is doing for the free Christmas Cards.

There are WAY too many options and I'm having a hard time narrowing it down to just one. I wonder if I could get two...hhmmm. :)


Here are my favorites:


I love the sherbet green color and the three different fonts. I also like the way our photos fit on this card.


This card is so playful. It's got the traditional red and green but is also fun and modern with the design. And the main photo we've chosen for this year's card looks great on it.


This card is adorable. And if I decide to put just Josh on the card I have the perfect photo picked out. I wish you could change the message on all of the cards. (Like 'holiday' to 'Christmas', etc)


This one is one of the first we picked out. I like all the colors and it only clashes with the photos in our photo a little. ;) But it looks good all together.



This is one of my favorites (I know...I keep saying that). I'm diggin' those polka dots and my two favorite photos from this year's Christmas photo session work perfectly on this card. It's a VERY strong contender.

I may have to pick from a hat....seriously. :)

I'm also considering the calendar they offer. I'm thinking I'd rather look at that at work than the vintage car calendar that's currently hanging. ;)

I'll be glad to have the Christmas card decision made. And I've been looking at Shutterfly's birthday cards since Josh will be 2 in less than 6 months!

If you have a blog and want to get 50 Christmas cards FREE!!! check out this link for the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment