Saturday, January 11, 2014

End of the Year Interview

Joshua made a carrot out of Play-doh


1) What is your name? Josh

2) When is your birthday? Um, I don't know. I don't remember....Saturday?

3) What is your favorite color? Gray

4) What is your favorite toy? My Hulch hands (Hulk hands). 

5) What is your favorite food? Biscuits. 

6) What is your favorite holiday? Christmas. 

7) Who is your teacher? Ummm, I don't know. (Trick question!)

8) Who is your best friend? Tank. 

9) What is your favorite song? I came in like a wreck it ball. 

10) What is your favorite book? The clock book. (Telling the Time

11) What was your favorite part about last year? Candy. What does "last year" mean? After explanation: Tank was my best. 

12) What are you looking forward to for this year? I want to play with Daddy. And I want to play with Tank but not him biting and teach him better. And school! I love school! 


No comments:

Post a Comment