Sunday, April 27, 2014

Joshisms


-- Mama was talking about a soup she had eaten while on a trip and said that it was made with "chicken broth." Joshua, who was listening, asked, "Chicken bra??!"

-- Joshua: Mom, know what my favorite movie is?
Me: What?
Joshua: Star Vors. (Star Wars)
Me: Oh, yea?
Joshua: Yea. You know, with the electric swords?

-- "This little piggy went to Chick-fil-a, this little piggy stayed home. This little piggy had Sweet Frog, this little piggy had none. And this little piggy went wwweeeeeeeeeeee all the way home."

-- While listening to On The Way Home by John Mayer, the song goes, "Grass is greener..." and Joshua said, "Yea, grass is green. What you think it is?!"

-- Joshua was telling Grammy about the rides he was planning to ride at Busch Gardens. He was super excited about the "bumping cars". 

-- While riding home from the store:
Joshua: Hey, that's my school!
Me: Yep. I'm so excited about you going to school. I'll miss you all day but you're gonna have so much fun!
Joshua: I'll miss you, too, but when I come home, I'll have a big smile on my face. 
Me: I know you will. You're gonna do awesome!

-- Me: What do you want for your birthday? 
Joshua: A scooter.
Me: Okay, what else?
Joshua: Um...maybe some seeds for our garden?

-- Joshua: By the way, you cook really good.
David: Thanks, buddy. 

-- "Mom, can you reforward it to my favorite part?" (He wanted me to fast-forward to his favorite part of a movie."




No comments:

Post a Comment