Sunday, January 10, 2016

Joshisms



-- Me: What kind of cereal do you want?
Joshua: Fruit Toodles....Toodle Fruits. The kind with marshmallows in it.
Me: Lucky Charms?
Joshua: That's it!

-- Joshua: Remember when you were a kid and Grandaddy would say, "I wouldn't go down there if I was you." because he thought there was a man with a bloody axe down there?
Me: Yea. He was just tricking us. 
Joshua: Was the axe bloody from chopping off heads?
Me: I don't know why it was bloody. 
Joshua: Well, I can't ask him now. Because he's dead.
Me: When you get to Heaven you can ask him.
Joshua: Yep. Maybe Grandmama knows. I'll ask her.  

-- While throwing the frisbee with David: Dude, I'm not a professional! 

-- Brains taste like memories. 

-- Me to David: You're so smart. 
Joshua: He's been in high school...

-- Joshua pushing his way past me- 
Me: Excuse me son, am I in your way?
Joshua: Ha! Kids this day....

-- A commercial on TV said, "Thank you to moms everywhere...."
Joshua said, "Thanks, mom!"

-- Me: Robert told me to let him know and he would put the new brakes on for us. But I told him I didnt want to waste part of his day off, etc. and he was like, "It's not a big deal. Just let me know."
Joshua: Who said that mean thing to you?
Me: Dude. 
Joshua: Well, he's just a sassy-pants! 

-- Joshua: Mom! These rabbits turn white in the winter! That's crazy!
Me: Why do you think God made it so they would turn white?
Joshua: Because the snow is white.
Me: And why is it important that they match the snow?
Joshua: So other snow animals can't see them. Like snow foxes and snow snakes. Well, not snow snakes. That's not real.

No comments:

Post a Comment