Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Joshisms




-- "Mom, look at that sunshine. It is so bright. That's how much I love you, Mom."

-- On the way home from Henderson, Josh said: "Mom, are we almost home? I'm so boring!" (He usually says he's "exciting" instead of "excited" so I assume he did the same with "boring" and "bored".)

-- While at Grandma's last week I asked Josh what color towel he wanted for his bath. He requested blue and when I offered two different blue towels, a light blue and a dark blue, he said "I don't want the sunny blue one."

-- Grandma, Aunt Sissy and I were in Sissy's living room talking last week. Josh came in with a toy firetruck and asked Sissy a question about it. She answered him and he responded with an "Oohhhh." She laughed and asked "Where did he get this 'Oohh?'" Before I could answer, Josh piped up with "I got it from in the kitchen!" (Thinking she was asking about the firetruck.)

-- Josh overheard me telling Sissy that I didn't want to give him a cough suppressant because his cough was productive but he wasn't getting any rest. He looked at me quizzically and asked "A coffee present??"

-- Josh and I love to listen to music in the car. He likes to pretend to play the guitar or drums while we sing. Somehow we got on the topic of (cousin) Chris playing the guitar. I told him that Beth plays an instrument, too and asked if he remembered which one she played. He said "Bef plays the drums. Why does she? Because she likes it? I like her. I loooooove her. I love her because she is pretty."

-- "This popsicle shivers me!"

-- Josh: Dad, did you eat all dat hamburger?!
   David: Yes.
   Josh: You pump!! (punk)

-- "I have a wife. She is pretty. She put lot of makeups on her face and her cheek and her chin. And on her lips and her eyes. And her feet. And her eyes is soooo pretty. She is a power ranger, too. She's the pink one. She's the pretty pink one. And I'm blue. I'm the dark blue one....I mean, I'm the sunny blue one. I'm the mascot for the shiny blue team."  (Don't ask...I have no idea!)




No comments:

Post a Comment