Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Comparing Joshua's Interviews - 2011-2014


2011
2012
2013
2014
What is your name?
Josh David White
Can you guess my name? My name is....um....what is my new name? Jeremiah Josh David White (He has recently decided to change his name to Jeremiah but has a hard time remembering.)
Josh
Joshua David White
When is your birthday?
Next year
I don't know.
Um, I don’t know. I don’t remember…Saturday?
May 13th
What is your favorite color?
Brown
Blue and Green
Gray
Red
What is your favorite toy?
Opto Prime (Optomis Prime)
My toy motorcycle.
My Hulch hands (Hulk hands)
My keyboard.
What is your favorite food?
Chicken
Hot dogs and mac & cheese
Biscuits
Ice Cream? Spaghetti…with cheese on it.
What is your favorite holiday?
Monkey
What is a holiday? After explanation: I like to do all of 'em.
Christmas
Christmas
Who is your teacher?
Mrs Tanza (Mrs Tanya)
I don't have a class.
Um, I don’t know.
Ms Rhyne and Ms Brodie
Who is your best friend?
MacKayla
At the park, what is his name? Parker (A boy he met ONCE at the park.)
Tank
Tyler and Trenton
What is your favorite song?
Baby Jesus (Away in a Manger)
Umm.....lot of 'em is my favorite. The Boat Song is my best one.
I came in like a wrecking ball.
What is your favorite book?
Baby Jesus (Nativity book)
Um, the books we have already. 

What was your favorite part about last year?
Mines bike
Goin' to the beach.
Candy. What does ‘last year’ mean? After explanation: Tank was my best.
When’s last year? After explanation: Going to Busch Gardens!
What are you looking forward to for this year?
Mines shield
I like to ride my bike and lot of stuff. Hang out and drink some spicy drink.
I want to play with Daddy. And I want to play with Tank but not him biting and teach him better. And school! I love school! 
Maybe getting a guitar for my birthday.





No comments:

Post a Comment