Saturday, October 4, 2008

David got an e-mail yesterday from his potential supervisor and said that they had come up on a "snag" and it would be another 2 weeks before a decision was made. So, we wait some more....

Other than that, we're doing well. Baby is good. I felt a little sick yesterday but willed myself not to puke and went to class. I did scope out the nearest bathroom though. :) The only craving I've had so far is popsicles. Yum! It was all I could think about the other night.

I've had a crazy week and I'm exhausted. I have to work again today but am getting off at 2:30. We have the volunteer appreciation dinner at church tonight at 6 and all I plan to do in between is SLEEP! :) And I'm looking at a bedtime of 9 or so. I stayed up waaayyyy to late last night and didn't sleep well. I haven't been sleeping well all week. Lots of tossing and turning. I've not been using earplugs (to muffle the snores from Mr. White) so I'll be used to it by the time the baby comes and that means when David has a good snore, it wakes me up. I nudge him and he quits and I try to go back to sleep before he does. He's one of those that can lay down and be asleep in seconds. I just lay there and lay there. So frustrating! Sometimes I want to send him to the couch but then I feel bad for hogging the bed. He works hard all day and deserves a comfy rest too. Maybe I'll pray for divine intervention and God will stop all snoring!! :) HA!

Alrighty, off to work. By the way, we're having our ornament premiere next weekend! Everybody come buy an ornament (or seven!) :)

1 comment:

  1. Ornament premiere? What's that?

    I have that meal plan. What is your email?

    Popsicles are good. I LOVE the minute maid little ones. They are only 60 calories. We have two boxes if you want to come try one :)

    Has David tried those nose strips.. Jordan tried the breathe right ones and they work pretty good. Also, Maria Collins swears by them. We have a box of those, too if you want to try one on him. I never thought about the fact that you won't be able to sleep with ear plugs anymore! Good planning :) Any baby names yet?

    ReplyDelete