Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Latest

David got a letter about the job. The position has been eliminated. Yea, that stinks. It took them a month to let all the applicants know which is really unprofessional. The letter said they hoped to reopen the position after the first of the year. I guess the economic troubles are affecting everyone.

About a year ago I signed up for a survey thing online. I've gotten several magazine subscriptions free (Hallmark, TV Guide) just for completing short surveys. You get "money" for completeing surveys and can cash the money in for rewards. Today I got a $25 gift card for American Eagle! Yay for a new bag! :) Oh, the survey site is called e-rewards.

David's 10 year high school class reunion is this Saturday. We're leaving tomorrow after he gets off work to head to his mom's. I've been looking forward to visitng with her for a few months now. I'm charging the batteries for my camera so I'll be able to take pictures of the reunion festivities. haha We'll see how all that goes.

We're going to hear the baby's heart beat on Monday. I can't wait! We've waited so long to have a baby and we're finally ready to do this! :)

Ok, I'm getting off of here and getting some laundry done. I need to put all the clean laundry away so I can have baskets to haul the dirty clothes back and forth! I'm tired just thinking about it.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. did you decide on a dress? since you are updating it is obvious David didn't kill you.

    So?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry about the job. God has something better in mind!

    ReplyDelete