Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First days of school

School has started for me again. I only have 4 classes this semester and with the exception of my A&P lab on wed. afternoons, they're all in the mornings or early afternoons. I'm glad for that since I can get them out of the way and have the rest of the afternoon to do homework or whatever else needs done. I'm pleased with them all so far. I am excited to be back in Anatomy and can't wait to dissect something! :) and the computer class I'm taking is a basic PC class so that'll be easy. It's required so I HAVE to take it. Intro to Sociology should be alright, just a little boring. Today was the 1st day of class and the instructor somehow ended up on the population of G'ville, Pitt Co. and NC and then finished off with his idea for the energy crisis (which is a high-speed train up and down the east coast) and of course, he bashed the current administration up in Washington DC a bit. Nutrition should be interesting. This will be a fun time to take it. I need to start eating healthier and could have a long time ago but I'm lazy.

In baby news, we're just waiting for the ovulation kit to tell me when to go! We're very excited but a little apprehensive about it all. I don't want to be too excited b/c the more excited I am, the more dissapointed I'll be if things don't go the way we've planned. Still, it's hard not to look forward to it.

This is totally random, but I saw a set of blinds hanging in a tree on the way home from class today with a sign that said "Please take me!" It made me laugh and if I had had my camera, I would have taken a picture to post.

Speaking of pictures, I think I forgot to mention that while at the beach a few weeks ago, Mom, Bonnie, Tiff and I went to the pottery painting place and painted a few pieces. The store's called Glazin' Go-Nuts and is located in the MP 6 shopping centre. Tiff painted a mug for Aunt Bonnie and Mom painted a plate to sit on the mantle of thier new house! I chose a light switch cover for the "baby's room" since we won't really get to decorate too much b/c we rent. Here it is:

And after posting this twice, I'm officially asking Lindsey for blogging lessons! :)

Ok, off to work on my to-do list!

2 comments:

  1. I just type and post....why did you have to type it twice? You probably have the 1st one saved in your drafts somewhere. Come over one day after class with your computer and we'll see what's up.

    Was the pottery place reasonable?

    ReplyDelete