Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Update

I thought I should update everybody about our exciting weekend:

Bob Russell came to Christ's Church to speak about Building a Dynamic Church. It was really great! Dad came and brought a big group of men from PHCC. We love our friends and "family" here in Greenville but it was good to see faces from home! :)

We had the incemination Saturday eveing. It went great and now we're just waiting to see if it worked! I'm praying for patience b/c 2 weeks sounds like a LOOOONG time to wait! :) And no, I don't feel pregnant yet. haha

Not too busy today, just working on getting the labels on the CDs that were ordered from the Bob Russell event. Brent did a great job designing them and the Clarke's and I burned them all. After labels, they're ready to be mailed! I'm planning to have dinner with some of the girls from work tonight. I'm excited about it. Nikki's been in Canada all summer and Lauren's been back home in Raleigh so I'm glad to have them "home" again. Emelie and Jake are coming tomorrow to help me figure out how to make the Guest room/Computer room/Storage room/David's closet into all that AND the baby's room. Exie offered some room in her attic to put all of our seasonal stuff since we don't have any outside storage or closet space. That should free up a lot of room in here. David says we can find somewhere else for the computer to go and that would make even more room. We have a futon in here now and I really don't want to give up the guest room part b/c I know my mom will most likely want to visit after the baby arrives. I don't have room for an air mattress anywhere so Emelie has her work cut out for her! :)

Alright, back to labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment