Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hello again

We're still alive. We even have the internet again and I had a post or two lined up. I need to add photos to them so I can post them but we're having wireless router something or other issues so I can't get the computer to connect to the web. I'm hoping Dave can help me resolve the issue this week so I can get back to regular posts.

We're doing well, though. David is still enjoying his new job and we've enjoyed having him home a little early most days. He left last night for a work trip until tomorrow.

I'm still looking for a job but I've enjoyed being home with J. We like out new home & neighborhood. We've enjoyed trips to the park every week. We've really enjoyed being closer to family & have gotten to see the nephews several times since we moved. :)

We're hoping to head to Gasburg this weekend for the Brunswick Fest. We'll be back Saturday night so we can go to church Sunday. We really like Lifepointe & Josh even went to class without any hesitation last Sunday! (Although the conversation at home about it was less than pleasant!) ;)

Tomorrow J & I plan to pack a picnic & hit up the park for a while. We also made a baked goodie to take to Dude & the guys at Station 22. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment