Friday, January 11, 2013

Joshisms


-- "Hey look, there's a bubberand!" (rubberband)

-- Me: Are you ready? 
Josh: Yep, are you ready, Freddy?

-- Me: Whatcha wanna do tomorrow?
Josh: Let's make blanna bread! (banana bread)

-- Me: Here's your mission: find two boomerangs.
Josh: Two boomerangs...ok, I'll put that on my list.

-- When I asked him why he still slept with a lovey and suggested it might be time to put them away he said "But I love my loveys and stuff."

-- "Good night, Mom. Don't let the bug bites get you!"

-- On the way home from church, I looked over the paper from his class that tells the parents what the lesson was about, etc and asked Josh what he learned about (which he never wants to talk about for some reason.). He quickly responded, "It's tells you already on that paper." 

-- "I have to go upstairs to see my friend. Her is up there feeding her baby." 

-- Josh and I walked to the grocery store yesterday. On the way home he screamed, held his mouth and began crying. It was very sudden and I was afraid a car had thrown something up from the road and hit his mouth. When he finally calmed down enough to tell me what hurt his only explanation was that his "up teeth did it." 

-- On the way to the library today, we stopped at a stop sign. Josh said "Do you think you are a statue?!" I asked who he was talking to. He said "That woman standing right there." I explained that she was waiting for the bus and he said "Well, I know but her is standing so still!" 



No comments:

Post a Comment