Friday, January 4, 2013

J's End of the year Interview

I interviewed Joshua at the end of the year in 2011 and just sat down with him to do it again. You can find last year's interview here. Just as last year, I typed exactly what he said and translated as needed. :)




Joshua David White, Age 3, Jan 4, 2013:

1) What is your name?: Can you guess my name? My name is....um....what is my new name? Jeremiah Josh David White (He has recently decided to change his name to Jeremiah but has a hard time remembering.)

2) When is your birthday?: I don't know.

3) What is your favorite color?: Blue and green.

4) What is your favorite toy?: A motorcycle (The motorcycle Granddad gave him. He takes it everywhere.)

5) What is your favorite food?: Hot dogs and mac & cheese.

6) How do you like to spend your time?: I like to eat some cookies and I like to drink spicy drink and that orange drink. (Spicy drink is soda...you know, b/c it's carbonated and is 'spicy' and 'that orange drink' is V8 Fruit Fusion juice)

7) What is your favorite holiday?: What is a holiday? After explanation: I like to do all of 'em.

8) Who is your teacher?: I don't have a class.

9) Who is your best friend?: At the park, what is his name? Parker (A boy he met ONCE at the park.)

10) What is your favorite song?: Umm.....lot of 'em is my favorite. The Boat Song is my best one.

11) What is your favorite book?: Um, the books we have already. 

12) What was your favorite part about last year?: Goin' to the beach.

13) What are you looking forward to for this year?: I like to ride my bike and lot of stuff. Hang out and drink some spicy drink.


He questioned why I was asking him all of these questions and kept asking who I was texting on the computer. He also wanted me to add: And I wish be Spiderman, too. I wish be Spiderman...write that up.


1 comment:

  1. Oh how sweet. It is nice you do that. That way you can look back at the years and compare.

    ReplyDelete