Friday, April 19, 2013

Joshisms


-- Eyebrogs = Eyebrows

-- Josh and I went to a Farm Day event put on by NCSU last week. When we got there, a man helping direct parking gave me directions to an empty spot. As we pulled away from him Josh said "He sounds like a farm man!" (He did have a very country accent.) 

-- I asked Josh to put his plate in the sink after he finished his lunch and he replied with: "Sure, you majashe." (Majesty....he may be on to something, there!) :)

-- Our friend, Jennifer, and her son, Nate, came to visit us one day last week. Nate has glasses and Josh was asking me several questions about Nate's glasses before they got here. He asked if Nate can see without them, if he wears them when he sleeps, etc. Then he asked "Does it look blondy when Nate takes his glasses off?" He meant "blurry." ;)

-- While eating lunch at Pullen Park last week, an inch worm fell on my lap from out of a tree. I showed it to Josh and he was very interested in it. He said "Oh, it's a tiny little callapida!"

-- We watched a movie about insects last week and when a dung beetle came on the screen I asked if he remembered what that insect was called. He said "Yes, poop bugs." Close enough. ;)

-- Josh: Let me tell you a joke.
Me: Okay
Josh: Do you like spiders?
Me: No!
Josh: To eat!!! 
(I don't get it either but I laughed my head off.)

-- "You need a light night."

-- We had two baptisms after church last week (Woo hoo!) and when Josh asked what was going to happen I explained that someone was going to be baptized. He said "Oh, are we gonna watch them get bafftived?" 

-- Grammy: When you're taller than me will you still hug me and let me hug you and kiss you?
Josh: Sure!

Grammy: Will you love me when I'm old?
Josh: Yeah! You're old now!

-- Josh and I babysat my nephew, Jackson, last Tuesday. On Wednesday, we went over to Jackson's house to hang out for a little while. When we got there, Josh went over to where Jackson was playing and said "Hey Jackson, remember me?" 



No comments:

Post a Comment