Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Joshisms



-- This is probably TMI but: "Mommy, really really bad poop came out of my butt! And it was fast! It was a stomat ache."

-- After a public safety officer at the mall gave Josh a sticker badge, Josh said "That police man was very polite!"

-- While eating an ice cream cone: "This cone part smells like the choo-choo place. With the thomas train table." (Barnes & noble)

-- "I wish I could be a waitress. That would be cool."

-- Josh: When I burp, it makes me laugh.
Me: Why?
Josh: Because I think it is funny!

-- After I laid over on him while on the couch: "I'm not a pillow. I'm a people!"

-- Joshua was watching videos of himself playing baseball when he was younger & said "Man, look at me go! Look at that handsome boy!" (We clearly have no self-esteem issues here!)

-- Joshua and I walk/ran the mile at the CCF 5K last weekend and seconds after crossing the finish line he said "Now who wants to get some lunch or some snack?!"

-- Me: Look at that pretty sunset.
Josh: Uh, that gives me the headache!

-- "makuna nanata"

-- While watching a slug slide across my Uncle's porch, Josh said "Man, look at him go!"

-- I overheard Josh singing a silly song to himself. It went something like this: I am a parachute and I poot. (We love to rhyme around here.) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment