Thursday, September 4, 2008

David's Interview

Thanks for all the congrats and well wishes! We're so excited we can hardly stand it! :)

I wanted to update and let everybody know that they moved David's interview to Monday (instead of Friday). I knew they would as soon as I posted it! ;) We're excited about the prospect of him getting a promotion (better pay, better hours, etc).

I have to go to work at 5 and I'm exhausted! I didn't get a nap today because I had to run errands between classes and work. Speaking of classes.....I mentioned how I thought my nutrition teacher was crazy....and nobody believed me. Today we had a test. We had to use HER calculator and HER pencils! She wouldn't even let us use our own pencils!!!! She's psycho I tell ya'! ANDDDD the class is from 12:30 to 1:50. She wrote this on the board: "12:30 - 1:20 Test 1:20 - 1:30 Break 1:30-1:50 Test review" She did let us look at the test and see what we missed and let us highlight in our book or student resource manual anything we wanted, but we had to use HER highlighters! I don't know how she ever became the dept. chair.

We have our first baby doctor appointment on Sept 22nd! If anybody has any good books or sources of info that they really liked during their pregnancy, I'd love to read it. I went to Barnes & Noble today but was a little overwhelmed with the choices! I have "Your Pregnancy Week by Week" and it has lots of good info in it. I'm mostly looking for a list of good foods to eat (common sense, I know) and foods to stay away from. Mom already forbade me from eating processed meats. :)

Alright, I have to go get ready for stupid work now. So. Tired.

3 comments:

  1. I think Teri has the book you mentioned. She also has "what to expect when you're expecting." both have pretty good info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What to Expect" is a good one--I read it with both pregnancies--very good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got this great book here at the house in my "baby box". If you send me your address, I'd be more than happy to get it to you. It's got these awesome pictures and is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete