Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Well, the Hand Clan is officially complete! Robert & Kate are in Honduras celebrating their honeymoon and the rest of the of us are back home trying to recover from the wedding! :) It was a wonderful wedding (the whole weekend was great) but we were all very busy the whole time. I didn't get one nap the whole weekend!!! Can you imagine?! That's ok, it was worth it. I didn't take pictures of the wedding (or any of the brunches/luncheons/dinners) but I did take some of a few members of our big family in the hotel room.

Here are Megan, David, Chris, Tiffy & Uncle Doug watching Bon Qui Qui on YouTube (who my cousin Emily can imitate EXACTLY).
Here's David & Mom ironing the overlays for the tables @ the rehearsal dinner.



David & I went to our first official baby visit this past Monday. He was a little sad that his nametag said "Visitor" and not "Daddy". He pouted and took it off. :) He was very patient with all the waiting we had to do. It took about 2 hours to get out of there and I was starting to get antsy. We saw a midwife and she said everything looked great. Now we have to wait 6 weeks to go back and hear the heartbeat. It feels like a long time from now....but not as far away as May!
The Myers and Andersons are coming over for dinner tomorrow evening. I'm making my mom-in-law's Stroganoff (yum!) and I can't wait! Exie tried to stop me from cooking (since it will be my birthday dinner) and I told her that that's what I wanted for my birthday dinner so hush and let me make it! :) She finally conceded and agreed to bring drinks. haha.
I'm going to go find a snack before work. I'm glad this day is almost over. It's the longest day of the week for me and I'm exhausted by bedtime.

4 comments:

  1. Of all the pictures you could have posted of the weekend/wedding events, you had to put one of my butt in the air? ;-) Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Bon Qui Qui.. and I remember being in your room.. But I don't remember my dad being there at all..

    weird..

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's because we were all drunk! Remember?! I guess not...

    :)

    ReplyDelete