Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Joshisms




- While having a little fit about being put in time-out: "I'm not 'fraid of Daddy anymore and I'm not little kid anymore and I'm not scared of anyting and I don't go to timeout usually."

- While eating Nerds one. at. a. time: "Dis my mecine so I don't bless you anymore. And dis one so I don't cough!"

- Josh sneezed and then said "Oh my goodness, man!"

- Josh: Let's play hide and seek!
Me: Where'd you learn to play hide and seek?!
Josh: Grammy's house.
Me: Who taught you to play?
Josh: Poppa.
Me: Poppa!!???
Josh: I tink so. Well, somebody did...

- Josh had been giving Eliana (Steven & Bethany Reed's baby girl) kisses and when he was still long enough she grabbed him and kissed him back. Since she's 6 months old and still "kisses" with an open mouth Josh wasn't exactly excited about her affection. He stood up, wiped his face and said "Her open her mouth and put her jums on me!" (jums...LOL!!!)

- Me: Why are you yelling?!
Josh: For nothing reason.

- Josh: Are boogie hands nice?
Me: What are boogie hands? Do you mean boogie man?
Josh: No, boogie hands. Dey picks your nose.
Me: It's not boogie hand. It's the boogie man.
Josh: Oh. Is him nice?
Me: Yea, I guess so.
Josh: Well, why him pick people's nose?




No comments:

Post a Comment