Sunday, December 2, 2012

Joshisms



-- Josh wanted to wear a "soccer team shirt" and I didn't have one with a ball on it. He said his Chewbacca shirt had a ball on it. I told him it didn't have a ball, just Chewy. He said, "Well, his head is round like a ball..."

-- "Last night my friend came over & we got some engergy (energy) and we heard something in our house and didn't know what it was. Maybe wolf...or cat...or wolfcat...."

-- Josh: "Mama, is Santa Claus real?"
Me: "What do you think?"
Josh: "I think no. Prolly not."
Me: "Oh, ok."
Josh: "Daddy, is Santa Claus real?"
David: "He's real to you."
Josh: "I said no, he isn't real!"

-- "Let's go downstairs and just cool out." (chill out)

-- While "reading" his Bible: "Dis is storybook bout Jesus. I like dis storybook."

-- While looking at the maps in the Bible: "Let's see what the weather is."

-- Josh told me he wanted a cat. I told him I understood he did but Daddy doesn't really like cats and we'd have to get a litter box, etc. Josh asked "What's a liver box??"

-- Josh doesn't remember Ferb (our Elf on the Shelf) from last year so when we talked about expecting him to arrive this year he asked lots of questions. I explained what Ferb's job was and that Josh wasn't allowed to touch him. He wanted to know why he couldn't touch Ferb and asked: "He will pee on me?!"

-- While making cookies with Aunt Bonnie she told Josh: "You know what we have to do now? Josh: "What?" Bonnie: "We have to break eggs again." Josh: "Oh why!!? I don't want do dat!!"  (He HATES getting egg on his hands. It gives him the willies.) :)

-- While riding in the car and seeing so many Christmas decorations Josh said "I'm so cited bout Christmas!"

-- PBS shows this one Chick-fil-a commercial a lot and apparently Josh has noticed. When it came on the other day Josh said: "Mama! Listen. Hear dis..." The man on the commercial says "Our cows have no beef with that." Josh cracked up laughing and said: "hahaha, the cows don't have beef for dat!!" (I know why that's funny....cows...beef....but I have no idea why he thinks it's funny. He doesn't "get it" but laughs anyway!)

-- While Josh was at Poppa & Grammy's for the weekend I got this text from Mama: I just told Josh to stop jumping from the step to the landing. He said "ok" then walked around the corner and said "party pooper!"

-- Another text from Mama: Josh is pretending to fix my sink. I said "thank you for coming to fix my sink." Josh said, "Ok. Thank you for living here!"


No comments:

Post a Comment