Monday, December 24, 2012

Joshisms



-- The only thing Josh consistently asked for Santa to bring him was a "merote control car."

-- Josh went on a Star Wars kick and we watched the whole series in one weekend. Here are a few Star Wars related Joshisms: light saver (light saber), Dark Vader (the bad guy), Star Bores (some people would argue that this should be the name of the series...I don't agree.) ;)

-- We had an early Christmas with my parents, brothers & their families this year. Josh was excited to see a HUGE box with his name on it. We all teased him by saying it was for each of us. He finally had enough and said "No! It's not for you. It says 'To Josh. From Santa: I love you all way to north pole.'"

-- Me: Josh, do some yoga & calm yourself down. Josh: How do you do yoga? Me: You know, when we criss cross applesauce and take a deep breath & close our eyes? Josh: Oh yea, and we juggle balls? *sigh*

-- "I told ya I have a license drivens. Just a 'tend one."

-- Josh: Where'd you get this toy? Me: It was mine when I was little. Josh: Did you share it? Me: Yes, me & robert & matt. Josh: And Kate? Me: No, not Kate. Josh: Why? Me: I didn't know Kate when I was little. Josh: Oh, that's sad!

-- Me: What do you want to do tomorrow? Josh: I have good idea...we can go to the beach! Me: Oh, that would be fun but it's too far to go today. Josh: Well, Grammy's friend has a house at the beach and you can call her & say "Is the beach this way or that way?" Me: Who is Grammy's friend? Josh: Teri. Do you know her?

-- Claire (G'ma) said to David "Bless you, my child." And Josh said "Your child?!" She said "Yea, he's my child." Josh said "None my business!"

-- Our friend Jennifer asked Josh who his favorite cousin was and he said "Jackson is my one favorite cousin & Holton is my 'nother favorite cousin." (Very diplomatic of him, I think.)

-- Me: "These toes look like chesnuts & I think we should roast some" Josh: "These are not cereal!!"

-- "Mom, Dad: it IS christmas. Can I open my present? It has my name on it."

No comments:

Post a Comment